Aldactone - potassium and diuretics magniysberegayuschy based on spironolactone. It has excellent bioavailability (100%) and well absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. Aldactone increases the excretion of sodium and chloride ions, as well as water from the body. When this drug blocks the excretion of potassium and urea, thereby reducing the acidity of urine. The diuretic effect of the drug occurs at day 2-5 reception and can reduce the pressure (it is not always). Under normal readings hypotensive effect is not observed in blood pressure.
Indications for receiving Aldactone
Aldactone is prescribed under the following conditions:
- Edema with chronic heart failure;
- cirrhosis of the liver;
- Nephrotic syndrome (Generalized edema with abundant beloksderzhaschim urination);
- Swelling in pregnancy (2nd and 3rd trimester);
- Hypertension of various origins;
- Primary aldosteronism and diagnosis of the disease (an abnormally large production of aldosterone - adrenal hormone - in the body).
- Inoperable aldosteronprodutsiruyuschaya adenoma;
- Potassium deficiency in an organism (including administration of drugs that could lead to it);
- Polycystic ovary syndrome;
- premenstrual syndrome.
It is important to remember about the dangers of self-medication. Before you buy Aldactone online or order it is necessary to consult a specialist.
Contraindications for the treatment of drug Aldactone
Aldactone is not recommended to receive, if the patient has identified the following diseases:
- Chronic adrenal insufficiency (Addison's disease);
- Hyperkalemia and hyponatremia;
- Severe course of renal failure;
- Poor flow of urine in the bladder;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Intolerance to any component of the drug.
With great care Aldactone should be given for patients with diabetes, diabetic nephropathy, surgery, anesthesia use (both general and local), menstrual irregularities, breast enlargement (including the administration of drugs that lead to breast enlargement), and liver failure.